Yoga Senses - Wellness Manager (Hiring Now)
Yoga Senses Wellness Manager (Full-time, 90% WFH, 10% studio)
A dream opportunity for yogis and lifestyle coordinators! If you are passionate about health, wellness and providing amazing customer experiences, this hybrid role is for you.
- Be the voice and face of our yoga studio! Handle all customer enquiries and reception on weekdays and Saturday over phone, email, Whatsapp, IGand in-person. Receptionist role required 4 days a week, 4 hours a day mainly in our Lai Chi Kok studio. Occasionally need to travel to Kwun Tongstudio. Remaining time can work from home - this is a 90% work from home hybrid position!
- Keep our studio running smoothly with administrative skillset. Manage schedules and bookings on Mindbody, liaise with teachers, process payments, handle purchasing of supplies and orders. Majority of admin work can be done remotely.
- Unleash your creativity by coming up with fun marketing campaigns, social media posts and promo materials on Canva! Promote our studio and classes through ads, collaborations, SEO and IG. Can be carried out remotely.
- Build connections and bring the gift of yoga to more companies. Reach out to new corporate clients, provide customized quotes and coordinate their yoga programs end-to-end. Able to conduct remotely.
- Optional revenue opportunity: Interested candidates can earn commission through the sale of membership packages and events. Revenue sharing structure will be based on performance and experience.
- Perks and benefits: Competitive pay, 10 days AL & MPF, performance bonus, career progression, opportunities to practice yoga for free!
- Loves people and customer experience. Thrives working onsite and remotely.
- Self-motivated multi-tasker who takes initiative. Independent and solutions-focused.
- Organized, with the ability to coordinate work across locations.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese. Strong communicator both virtually and in-person.
- Tech-savvy, proficient in various systems and tools required for the role.
- Preferably has relevant experience in client engagement or event coordination.